a personal loan for your personal needs
Check your rate in 5 minutes.
Get funded in as fast as 1 business day.²
Low cost. No upfront or early payoff fee
Won't affect your credit score1
DEBT CONSOLIDATion loans
Debt consolidation loans are useful for managing revolving lines of credit and high-cost loans that have high-interest fees. Some of these debt types include credit cards, retail credit cards, gas credit cards, payday loans, and title loans. You may also be able to save more each month with a lower interest rate.
When you apply for a loan through us for that special wedding, you’ll receive your loan funds in one lump sum. You can then use the money to pay for a ring, venue, caterer, or any other wedding-related expense.
Home improvement loans
A home improvement loan is a type of personal loan you can use to get funds for home repairs and projects. mph.bank offers unsecured loans for home improvement, which means you don't need to back up your loan with collateral.
A moving loan, also called a relocation loan, is a type of personal loan you can use to pay for moving costs. Most moving loans on our platform are unsecured, which means you aren’t required to back up your loan with collateral.
Student Debt Loans, Refinance Your Car Loans, Medical Loans, + More
You are unique. You may need a student loan, medical expense loan, refinance your car loan, or something else. mph.bank offers unsecured loans for your personal needs, which means you don't need to back up your loan with collateral.
Why choose mph.bank for a personal loan?
You are more than your credit score - Our model looks at factors such as your education3 and employment to help you get the rate you deserve.
flexible loan amounts
You can get a personal loan from $5,000 to $30,0004.
Choose between personal loans in 3, 5 or 7 year terms, with fixed rates of 4.6% - 19% APR.5
no pre-payment fees
You can prepay your loan at any time with no fee or penalty.
mph.bank has deep experience and is dedicated to helping you with your unique needs.
"They gave me the best rate by far and I really liked that they didn’t have a penalty for paying your loan off early." - Ahmed
how to easily apply for a
personal loan in 3 steps
check your rate
Check your rate in minutes – without affecting your credit score.¹
choose your loan
Select your desired personal loan amount and preferred loan term.
99% of personal loan funds are sent just 1 business day after signing²
mph.bank personal loan faqs
Q: What can a personal loan be used for?
Q: What is an unsecured personal loan?
Q: How fast can I get my personal loan?
Q: How much can I borrow with a personal loan?
Q: Can I get a loan with bad credit or no credit?
Q: If I check my personal loan rate, will it impact my credit?
Q: What are the interest rates on a personal loan?
See what you can save with a personal loan through mph.Bank.
Won't affect your credit score1
1. When you check your rate, we check your credit report. This INITIAL (SOFT) INQUIRY will not affect your credit score. If you accept your rate and proceed with your application, we do another (HARD) CREDIT INQUIRY that will impact your credit score. If you take out a loan, repayment information may be reported to the credit bureaus.
2. If you accept your loan by 5pm EST (not including weekends or holidays), your funds will be sent on the next business day. Loans used to fund education-related expenses are subject to a 3 business day wait period between loan acceptance and funding in accordance with federal law.
3. mph.bank does not have a minimum educational requirement in order to be eligible for a loan.
4. Your loan amount will be determined based on your credit, income, and certain other information provided in your loan application. Not all applicants will qualify for the full amount. Minimum loan amounts vary by state.
5. The full range of available rates varies by state. A representative example of payment terms for a Personal Loan is as follows: A borrower receives a loan of $10,000 for a term of 60 months, with an interest rate of 18.44%, and is assessed an origination fee of 8.64% which is $864. When you add the two percentage rates, you get an APR of 22.88% which is the true cost of this loan. In this example, the borrower will receive $9,136 and will make 60 monthly payments of $257. APR is calculated based on 5-year rates offered in March 2023. There is no downpayment and no prepayment penalty. Your APR will be determined based on your credit, income, and certain other information provided in your loan application. Not all applicants will be approved.
All loans are originated by mph.bank which is part of the Upstart marketplace.